Skip to main content

SHOOT DAY 1

 I started my shoot on Sunday 13th March although as mentioned in my previous blog, I had to delay my date due to unfavorable weather conditions from Saturday 12th March to Sunday 13th March. I didn't have to go to a site or a specific decided venue because my pet i.e. my dog model was available at my own house and the shoot was done. I did move around the lawn before my shoot, to see where my model should be stationery , and in action,  before the shoot was done. 

There wasn't much sunlight but enough broad daylight for a worthy shoot, and I couldn't delay more just to wait for a sunny day since my deadline wasn't much extensive. I had to capture the images real quick so that every single move and action (almost) can be caught on camera and the best one then chosen. This is important when your subject is not a human being or something whose movements you cannot control. 

I did not use any props as such except the models own toys and things to make him focus and divert accordingly. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DISTRIBUTION STRATEGY

As far as the distribution of my magazine is concerned, it will be made available in majorly all urban areas that are highly populated. These would be Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, and Multan in particular since statistics and research states that mostly dog owners are found in these urban areas.   I will be selling my magazine's copies at a fair price in the number of 1000. These will be available at big shops and stalls where mostly the upper class, upper middle class, and the middle class people will have their reach. 

TARGET AUDIENCE OF MY MAGAZINE

 In this blog I will explain what kind of a target audience and market segment the genre of my magazine focuses at. PRIMARY AUDIENCE: Demographics: The genre of my magazine is a dog-care magazine or an animal magazine and will be majorly focusing on dog owners and people interested to have dogs thus it would be a magazine read worldwide and it's audience wont be restricted to just teenagers or just celebrities or just old aged or middle aged people etc.  Ethnicity : Urban areas of a country or a city Gender : Both for males and females Status: The audience could be of social grade A, B or C. This include higher management people, middle management people, and official supervisors too who can afford to have a dog. Psychographics:  Interests : People with interests related to dogs, how to groom or train their dogs. Social class : Middle class or elite class, or lower middle class people SECONDARY AUDIENCE: Parents of youngsters who own dogs or people who cannot afford dogs ...

Creative Critical Evaluation #1

 Coming towards the end of this interesting task of making of this product, let us now finally analyze it. I decided to analyze it using a few core ideas and bringing them into spotlight. These ideas have been rephrased as questions and answered so to make it easy to understand. This is the answer to question number one for my critical evaluation.  creative critical evaluation question #1 by vania imran